FULLY COVID VACCINATED AND BOOSTED TRAVELERS ONLY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS NEED. Booster required by February 28, 2022 as directed by the Massachusetts Dept of Public Health. Declinations are not accepted for this need.
PPE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS NEED.
RATE WILL BE ADJUSTED FOR "LOCAL" TRAVELERS. PERM ADDRESS MUST BE UPLOADED WITH PROFILE.
• Ability to exercise independent judgement.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
• Ability to supervise others
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Ability to develop and maintain records and communicate clinical data in verbal and written form
• Willing to be flexible regarding work hours.
• Ability to drive an automobile in inclement weather.
• Must be willing to accept on call responsibilities.
• Conforms with BHS Customer Service and Performance Standards.
• Conforms with Patients Rights Policy.
• History of dependability in meeting demands of committed work schedule.
• 1.5+ acute nursing care (hospital base) and Home Care experience
• MUST HAVE CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE – THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!
• OASIS exp – noted on packet/profile – REQUIRED
• IV Certification Required/1 Year IV Experience preferred
• Med Surg experience preferred
• MAY BE OPENING CASES!
• Bachelor (or higher) degree
• Valid Driver License required for this need
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision/assistance
• BLS (AHA)
State License Requirements
|Shift Times:||8:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
Every 2-3 weekends
|On Call Requirements: