LTAC, Step Down / ICU, Registered Nurse
36 or 48 hours
36 hours – $3063 a week
48 hours – $3463 a week
-Vent & Trach experience
– Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
– Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
– Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
– Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
– Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
– Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
– Promoting continuous quality improvement.
– Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Valid State RN License required.
BLS required at hire.
ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
Clinical experience preferred.
The location is Nashville TN. Minimum of 8 or 13 week contracts, 36 hours guaranteed.
Must have one year of recent MedSurg/Tele experience.
Call 615-622-1219 to speak with a recruiter and learn more.