Type: LTAC, Step Down / ICU, Registered Nurse (Days)
Location: Savannah, GA
Fidé is currently seeking an RN with LTAC, Step Down / ICU experience for a 13-week contract.
-Vent & Trach experience
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment. Clinical experience preferred. Must have one year of recent MedSurg/Tele experience.
Compliance Credentials Needed for Submission:
Start Date & End Date: TBD
Hours Per Week: 36
Weekend Requirements: TBD
On Call Requirements: TBD
Holiday Requirements: TBD
Fidé is a Woman-Owned Business that focuses on providing top-notch candidates to healthcare facilities in rapid time. We are passionate about connecting talented people with amazing jobs. Our recruiters worked hard to provide thousands of nurses to hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic and we continue to assist hospitals around the country with their hiring needs. We do this by developing professional relationships built upon trust and commitment.
If you have any questions about this position, please call us at 615-622-1219 or email us directly at [email protected]