Type: RN - Catheterization Laboratory (Days)
Location: Weirton, WV
Fidé is currently seeking an RN with current Catheterization Laboratory experience for a 13-week contract in Weirton, WV.
- Positions and immobilizes patient on examining table following specified protocols.
- Continuous assessment of patient hemodynamics.
- Performs conscious sedation.
- Mix and maintain IV/IC infusion and bolus.
- Alerts Physician to changes in patient responses.
- Assists Physician in interventional procedures.
- Recovery of patient to Phase I.
Dress Code: Traveler provided scrubs/Navy Blue
Level 4 Trauma Center
- 2 years or more CURRENT Cath Lab experience - Required
- 2+ yrs experience in cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedures - Required
- Moderate Sedation Certified - Highly Preferred
- Proficiency interpreting EKG & Hemodynamic pressure tracings - Required
- Conscious sedation experience - Required
- IV experience - Required
- EP experience - Highly Preferred
- Sorian EMR experience - Preferred
Compliance Credentials Needed for Submission:
- Current WV RN License (Compact Allowed)
- Current AHA BLS
- Current AHA ACLS
- COVD Vaccination Card
- Two Professional References
Hours Per Week: 36
Shift Notes: 12hr Days 36hr Guarantee. NOTE: WEIRTON WEEK BEGINS SATURDAY 7PM AND ENDS SATURDAY 6.59PM
Weekend Requirements: Every Other Weekend
Holiday Requirements: Holiday Rotation Required
On-Call Requirement: N/A
Fidé is a Woman-Owned Business that focuses on providing top-notch candidates to healthcare facilities in rapid time. We are passionate about connecting talented people with amazing jobs. Our recruiters worked hard to provide thousands of nurses to hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic and we continue to assist hospitals around the country with their hiring needs. We do this by developing professional relationships built upon trust and commitment.
If you have any questions about this position, please call us at 615-622-1219 or email us directly at [email protected]