Type: House Supervisor Emergency Room
Location: Windsor, VT
Fidé is currently seeking an RN with House Supervisor Emergency Room experience for a 13-week contract in Windsor, VT
Minimum Requirements: The following experience is required: 5+ years of current House Supervisor Emergency Room experience. SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - PLEASE NOTE ON PROFILE! Experience in a Critical Access facility – Required - CERNER EMR experience – Required - This is non-negotiable! - Travel experience – Preferred - BSN (or higher) - Preferred
A clinical resource nurse is a registered nurse whose responsibilities exceed that of a normal registered nurse. The main duties of a clinical resource nurse are to promote and maintain quality patient care, manage nursing operations, assist in teaching nursing staff and enforce procedures, policies, practices and standards of the facility. A clinical resource nurse should have excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills and managerial skills.
# of beds: 10 ED beds
Typical 24-hour patient census: 8-15 patients, anything more than 12-15 patients/day would be considered "busy"
Patient Population: All ages
Compliance Credentials Needed for Submission:
- The ED department works with PAs!
- The Emergency Nurse must be able to think on your feet and prioritize quickly.
- Must have the flexibility to continually restructure, sometimes by the minute your time.
- Must be able to obtain a health history as well as complete an accurate physical assessment and plan for treatment.
- Critical thinking and sharp decision making are essential for this role.
- Good communication skills are imperative.
- Must be able to deal with unplanned situations and it is not unusual to experience angry and even combative behaviors expressed by patients or their families.
- Attributes for success as an emergency department Nurse are compassion, humor, good organizational skills, and being a team player.
Hours Per Week: 36
- Current VT RN License – compact allowed
- Current AHA BLS
- Current AHA ACLS
- Current AHA PALS
- Current TNCC
- COVID Vaccination Card, no exemptions allowed
- Skills Checklist
- Two Supervisory References from the past two years of employment
Shift: Nights; Rotating Holidays and Weekends
Fidé is a Woman-Owned Business that focuses on providing top-notch candidates to healthcare facilities in rapid time. We are passionate about connecting talented people with amazing jobs. Our recruiters worked hard to provide thousands of nurses to hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic and we continue to assist hospitals around the country with their hiring needs. We do this by developing professional relationships built upon trust and commitment.
If you have any questions about this position, please call us at 615-622-1219 or email us directly at [email protected]